Organic industrial chemicals
Organic industrial chemicals refer to a variety of products made from crude oil and shale oil in recent years, made from polysaccharides such as animal, vegetable and grain oils etc. and derived through fermentation. It is a common name for compounds mainly containing the elements of carbon and hydrogen.
Many derivatives have been developed and manufactured from the above-mentioned raw materials and there are products in a wide range of fields from relatively simple products such as solvents, etc., to pharmaceutical products, agricultural chemicals, dyes, adhesives and various resins such as vinyl chloride.
In recent years, we have attached greater importance to environmental issues and developed products that are user and environmentally friendly.
- Provision of products according to customer requirements
- Proposal and provision of combination parts complying to customer requirements
- Proposal and provision of detergents complying to customer requirements
- Provision of products with weights according to customer requirements (subdivision)
- Raw materials and solvents for the production of chemicals and chemical reagent.
- Raw materials and solvents for the production of paints, inks, rubbers and resins.
- Raw materials and solvents of the production of pharmaceuticals and intermediates.
- Detergents and diluent.
Main product lineup
|Aceton||Chloroform||Styrene monomer||Methyl isobutyl ketone|
|Isobutyl alcohol||Acetic acid||Tetrahydrofuran||Methyl ethyl ketone|
|Isopropyl alcohol||Isobutyl acetate||Trihydroxy triethylamine||Methylcyclohexane|
|Iso-hexane||Isopropyl acetate||Trichloroethylene||Methylene chloride|
|Ethyl alcohol||Ethyl acetate||Toluene||DTBP|
|Ethanolic formulation||Sodium acetate||Lactic acid||iso-Paraffin|
|Ethyl ether||Normal butyl acetate||n-Propyl alcohol||n-Paraffin|
|Ethylene glycol||Diethylene glycol||Buthyl alcohol||PGM-AC|
|Formic acid||Cyclohexanone||Ethylene glycol monobutyl ether||TBPB|
|Citric acid||Oxalic acid||Benzyl alcohol|
|Sodium citrate||Ceric ammonium nitrate||Polyethylene glycol|
From FAX +81-79-431-3223
The inquiry receives at dedicated inquiry form or FAX (+81-79-431-3223).
If you have any unclear items or points regarding commodities, please contact us freely!
※ I'm afraid, we appreciate your understanding that we don't accept telephone inquiries.